Have you ever taken out a Payday Loan?
Payday Loan Claims
Why Can You Reclaim?
It’s very simple. If your Payday Lender continuously rolled your loan over from month to month, with or without asking your permission and didn’t complete a full affordability check each time, they may have mis-sold that loan to you in those following months.
It doesn’t matter if your lender only rolled your loan over for one month or for twenty months! Lenders are required to complete correct affordability checks each time to assess whether that loan is right for you and if you are able to afford it
What are the steps?
The good news is that you’ve already taken the first step by engaging with our site.
Here’s how we can assist you:
1. With your permission, we match you with the most suitable company to work on your behalf
2. They will assess whether you were mis-sold your Payday Loans
3. They will check your loans with every payday lender you have used
4. They will liaise with these payday lenders to recover any money due
5. They will not charge you anything if your claim is unsuccessful so you have nothing to lose
Charges that can be reclaimed
You can include any of the following within your claim:
- Interest Charges
- Late Fees
- Roll Over Fees
- Payment Fees
Do I Qualify?
It’s possible you qualify if you can answer yes to one of the following questions:
- Did you take out a payday loan in the last 6 years?
- Did you roll that loan from month to month?
- Did you have multiple payday loans at the same time?